Two giant social media platforms Instagram and Facebook offer reel features using which you can create videos with music and special effects of 15 to 90 seconds and share with your loved ones. One of the most captivating features of Facebook, Facebook Reels lets you create stunning videos by adding some special effects, sounds, and many more. While scrolling down to your Facebook you might have encountered various reels and videos of other users.
On scrolling down your Facebook feed, you might come across various videos, some of which you like most, and save them to watch later.
Over time, you may confused about how to find your liked reels on facebook,
Worry not, we are here with a comprehensive guide that will make you well-informed about it. So, let’s jump to the post.
How to Find Saved Reels On Facebook
By Using Mobile App
The videos you have liked and saved to watch later but have no idea where to find saved reels on facebook.
- Launch the Facebook Android or IOS app.
- Now tap on the “Video” tab and select Reels
- Reels will open up
- Tap on the “Profile icon” located in the top right corner .
- Tap on the “Saved”. Reels
- Tap on All to see all the reels you have saved reels
- Tap on “Reels” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap on the reels you wish to view and enjoy your desired reels
By Using PC
If you are using a desktop version of Facebook, then here is how to find saved reels on facebook
- All you need to do is open any browser navigate to the Official website of Facebook and Log in to it
- Click the “Saved” tab
- Click on Reels.
- The reels you have saved will be displayed here
- Tap on the Reel that you wish to view
By following the above steps, you will find the reels you have saved on your Facebook account on your PC.
How to Find Liked Reels on Facebook?
On Your Mobile
While scrolling down your facebook app, you might have seen several reels and liked them, now you wish to find your liked reels, so here is how to find your liked reels on facebook.
- First of all, launch your Facebook Android or IOS app.
- Go to the video tab and select reels.
- Here a random reel will be opened up.
- Tap on the Profile icon located in the top right corner.
- Choose “Liked”
- Here, you will find all the reels that you have liked on your Facebook. app.
On Your Desktop
Finding Facebook on a desktop may be pretty complicated here is how to do so
- Open any browser and go to the Facebook website.
- Click on your Profile icon located at the top right corner.
- Pick “Settings & privacy”.
- Pick “Activity Log”
- Go to “Activity History” on the left column.
- You will find all your activity including liked reels on Facebook.
Ways to Find Liked Reels on Facebook App
If you wish to view your liked reels again, then here is how you can find liked reels on facebook.
- First, open your Facebook app and log in to it.
- Make sure you have updated your Facebook app to the latest version.
- Click on the “Menu” tab and go to “Reels” section
- Now you need to tap on the Facebook profile picture in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Here tap on the “Liked” tab to view the reels you have liked on your Facebook app.
That’s how you can find your liked reels on Facebook. To unlike the reels simply click on the reels and tap the like button again.
To get an insight into it must visit the site Onlinegeeks.net once.
Also Read – https://digital3dnews.com/