Monitoring for arrhythmias entails spotting and categorizing abnormal cardiac rhythms, such as atrial or supraventricular arrhythmias in the upper chambers of the heart and ventricular arrhythmias in the lower chambers. Physicians use methods like ECG to monitor and diagnose these conditions.About 1 in 1,000 persons in the United States develop ventricular tachycardia, while 50% of adults there at some point in their lives experience premature ventricular contractions, according to the American Heart Association. Prevalence of these conditionsis fuelled by lifestyle choices including smoking, excessive alcohol consumption, and obesity. As a result, there will be a greater need for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring equipment to identify and keep track of these disorders.
Expert Insights: Ask Analyst or Download Full Report with TOC & Figures: https://www.renub.com/cardiac-arrhythmia-market-p.php
Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Device Market is growing at a CAGR of 6.79% during 2022-2030.
The popularity of telecardiology, which is driving the market’s expansion, is a major factor. Generally speaking, telecardiology offers patients with cardiac arrhythmias monitoring equipment that can be mounted to the chest area. For the elderly with heart failure, telecardiology is a financially viable remedy. Telecardiology is becoming more popular as a result.The portable and user-friendly nature of cardiac arrhythmia monitoring devices is one of the primary drivers of the market’s expansion. The improvements might encourage the creation of further styles of portable, similar cardiac monitors, which would spur the market’s expansion. However, the market’s expansion is being hampered by the slow uptake of telemetry technology in developing nations and the high price of remote cardiac arrhythmia monitoring systems.
Holter monitors have a long history of use and development, and they currently hold the largest market share for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring equipment. Holter monitors offer cost-effective, mobile, and reliable cardiac arrhythmia diagnosis and management for healthcare professionals and at-risk patients, making them the leading choice in the market.
Ventricular tachycardia (VT) is becoming more common, both healthcare professionals and the general public are becoming more aware of VT, and the market for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring equipment is developing as a result. The need for efficient monitoring tools, like Holter monitors and implantable loop recorders, has increased because VT is a dangerous condition that can cause cardiac arrest.
Hospitals and clinics hold a dominant market share in the cardiac arrhythmia monitoring devices market due to their large patient pool, expertise in device utilization, infrastructure to support device usage and higher likelihood of reimbursement. Their commitment to delivering superior patient care drives their adoption of innovative technologies, including cardiac arrhythmia monitoring devices.
Cardiac arrhythmias are very common in the United States. A kind of cardiac arrhythmia called atrial fibrillation is thought to affect 12 million adults in the US, according to the American Heart Association. Because of its high healthcare spending, growing awareness of arrhythmias, advancements in monitoring technology, strong presence of major players, government regulations, accessibility of qualified healthcare professionals, and ongoing research and development efforts, the United States dominates the market for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring devices.
Request a free sample copy of the report: https://www.renub.com/request-sample-page.php?gturl=cardiac-arrhythmia-market-p.php
Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, iRhythm Technology, and Nihon Kohden are notable market participants for cardiac arrhythmia monitoring devices.
- Type-The Report covers Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market, by type in 5viewpoints (ECG monitors, Implantable monitors, Holter monitors, Mobile cardiac telematory, and Others).
- Applications –By applications, theCardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Dvices Market, breakup in 5 viewpoints(Tachycardiac, Atrial Tachycardiac, Ventricular Tachycardiac, Bradycardiac, and Premature Contraction).
- End-Users – Renub Research report covers the Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market,by end-users in 3 viewpoints (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, and Others).
- Countries-The Report covers Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market, by countriesin 23viewpoints (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, UAE, Turkey, and Rest of the world).
- Key Players – All the major players in the Cardiac Arrhythmia Monitoring Devices Market have been covered from 3 Viewpoints (Overview, Recent Developments, and Revenue) Abbott Laboratories, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, iRhythm Technology, and Nihon Kohden.
About the Company:
Renub Research is a Market Research and Consulting Company. We have more than 14 years of experience especially in international Business-to-Business Researches, Surveys and Consulting. We provide a wide range of business research solutions that helps companies in making better business decisions. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our wide clientele comprises major players in Healthcare, Travel and Tourism, Food Beverages, Power Energy, Information Technology, Telecom Internet, Chemical, Logistics Automotive, Consumer Goods Retail, Building, and Construction, Agriculture. Our core team is comprised of experienced people holding graduate, postgraduate, and Ph.D. degrees in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, Bio-Technology, Medicine, Information Technology, Environmental Science, and many more.
Phone No: +1-478-202-3244 | +91-120-421-9822 (IND)